Thursday 22 November 2018

Study group 2

Hello Everybody!




  • Projects finance.
  • Profitibility, viability. 
  • Profitable. 
  • Setting up a project 
  • They teach us.



Setting up!

I'm not following you…

Body language







Nodding




Shake your head




Shrug..


To iron them out…
Fill him me in (tell me)
Catching
Following me
I don’
By the way
I deal with communication
Make yourself at home....,

Input - output

I’m having trouble keeping up.
Could you slow down a little bit?

What are you up to?
What did you get up to at the weekend?

I went to to visit my folks

My home town

Make it up (invent)
I beg your pardon....
Make something up!

I'VE JUST SIGNED UP TO AN ONLINE COURSE
SPREADSHIT (spreadsheet)

How about you....?
How about a cup of tea?

What's it called?
Mayans It's set in Mexico
It's a Sequel

Fill me in...
An Argentinian Guy...
They're off to Argentina...

smirking / smiling

Giggling...
Cheer up!

What're you up to?
We're doing a course.
Evaluating a case study
Please sum up....
Fill me in...

What's your level of committment?

Kill two birds with one stone....


It's a kick-off meeting
A lot going-on
I'm glad to be back.

Over to you....
Wise guy...

Smart.
SMART.. goals
It stands for
Specific Measurable Achievable Reasonable Time-Bound
(boundary)

KPI
Key Performance Indicators...
Pareto (lean) 80:20  
I've never heard of it
They dedicate 80% of their effort to earn 20% of their profits
R.O.I
In two years time...

Attending classes /
To be slim...and Agile
It's based on IT

Winnie = Wienier
WENEA
Winding you up
Picking on you...

Make me an offer......
Have you considered it?
Tools and formulas

Making it up as you go along
Come up with ideas/suggestions/a plan/ solution excuses


Gathering information
Crashed
split-second / snap decisions

Profitable

What are they up to
HQ
Head office
I gather that Manolo has been put in charge of World Wide Payments
Cash flow

Depreciation
You need to work it out
And write it off…
Break even
It was a total write off
Cross it off the list.
Let’s
ROI
A piece of machinery
An expensive machine….
You need to take it into consideration
Residual value
At the end of it’s life.
When you finish using this machine.
Scrap value
To be ahead of the curve…
On the crest of a wave

To lay people off
To let them go…
To make them redundant
To fire them.
Downsizing
Lean and fit
Bloated
To trim it down..
The Business model canvas

A blank canvas….Tabla Rasa
To start from scratch (zero)
From the ground up
To lay the foundations…
Layout
To make mind maps...it’s called mindit
I was speaking to Adrian he told me JC uses it…
One of the drawbacks
(draw)
Draw water
Draw conclusions
Draw your attention to something
Queue

He has a sideline
A motivational speaker

Stakeholders-
Sha-reholder-
Stockholders

There’s a lot at stake
The stakes are high…
The lane
swimming
/ country /
Who is liable?
Willing to take the consequences

A hoax a scam a fraud...

No comments:

Post a Comment